The liver is a vital organ of the body which does more than 400 functions, including the one for filtering of waste and toxins from the organism. The primary task of the liver is converting the toxins in waste that is secreting out of the body.
The liver is responsible for your overall health
If you consume healthy food which is rich in nutrients, the liver will carry out all its functions and won’t be laden but, if you consume food that is not healthy, the liver can become slow in execution of the functions and the toxins will start accumulating in the body.
Liver can eliminate toxins in two phases
The first is the use of the enzyme for converting the toxins into less harmful compounds which can be detoxified into the second phase.
The second phase includes the combining of toxins and other molecules that increase their solubility in water in order to eliminate from the body.
Even if you do consume healthy food and lead healthy lifestyle, you should use products for personal care and cleaning that do not contain toxins. There are toxins in our environment, water, air, plastics and others.
As we previously mentioned, when the liver is very slow or does not carry out properly its function, toxins have a hardship to leave the body and easily can accumulate in fatty cells on your body. It can lead to excessive body weight. Therefore, it is important the stimulation of the liver for carrying out the functions. First you have to know which symptoms are pointing out that something in not in order with your liver and that it fights against toxins:
- Hormonal imbalance
- Pessimistic emotions
- Weight gain without any evident reason
- Excessive weight gain
- Chronic bad breath
- Chronicle fatigue
- Chemical sensitivity
- Pain in the abdomen
- Stone in stomach
- Acne and skin diseases
If you notice any of these symptoms and signs, it is necessary to encourage the liver to start carrying out its functions properly and start eliminating dangerous toxins. That can be done in the following way:
- Consume enough fibers
- Consume balanced food
- Decrease or stop consuming alcohol
- Increase the intake of healthy fats
- Drink sufficient quantities of clean water
- Avoid GMO’s products and buy organic food only
- Eat food rich in amino acids
In addition, the following three natural products will assist you in returning the normal function of your liver:
- Artichoke – It is rich with fibers and protects and improves the activity of the liver. It reduces the LDL cholesterol also.
- Turmeric – the active ingredient inside, curcumin has strong anti- inflammatory properties. It has numerous health benefits like helping the enzyme which prevents occurrence of carcinogenic toxins in the body. Because of its antioxidant and anti- inflammatory ability protects the liver from damage and regenerates the busy cells. Keep in mind, for encourage you should combine it with black pepper.
- Milk from thistle – The active component of this milk has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti- viral properties and it protects the liver from toxins, viruses, drugs and alcohol.