Eliminate Varicose, Purple Veins On Feet Naturally Using This
Purple veins on feet, or also known as varicose veins appear due to many factors;…
If there is something that you should never consume then that is processed food. It contains so many toxins in it that you shouldn’t even consider consuming it if you want to save your health. This food has really bad effect over your body and it might cause some serious diseases.
The following are some of the most toxic foods that you should definitely avoid:
The green parts of potatoes are the most toxic thing that you could consume. They are full with glycoalkaloids, which can cause diarrhea and coma.
Rhubarb leaves contain high percentage of oxalic acid which is considered to be the main cause of kidney stones. Even a small amount of rhubarb can cause serious health problems and some studies showed that 5 kg of this plant can cause death.
It is a common knowledge that the sea waters are contaminated with mercury which is highly toxic substance. It has been proven that tuna as well as the other sea food are also contaminated with mercury. Experts from FDA say that woman and children should avoid consuming these types of food.
Consuming nutmeg can have fatal consequences over your health it could cause hallucinations and lead to psychosis. Consuming 5.5 grams of it can lead to cramps and 8 grams can even cause an attack.
Well not all almonds are harmful for the health. There are two different types of almonds sweet and bitter and the bitter almonds are the one that you shouldn’t consume. They contain hydrogen cyanide and can cause health problems in adults and children.