The most effective thing you are able to do to your well being is replacing the processed butter with selfmade natural butter. The butter you buy in grocery stores is packed with pasteurized milk and trans fats. And the home made one is full of vitamin A and is good for your eyes, skins, tissues, membranes and teeth.
- 2 cups natural heavy cream
- sea salt, to taste
- Pour cream into food processor and process for about 10 minutes. It’ll turn to a thick whipped cream first.
Proceed processing till it turns grainy and separate into butter and butter milk. Drain buttermilk from butter.
- Scrape butter from the edges. Put in a clean bowl. Place your butter right into a colander and strain off the buttermilk.
- Rinse the butter with cold water, gently turning the butter with a spoon while the cold water runs over it till the water runs clear.
- When the butter is clean, squeeze more liquid from butter using wooden paddles or spoons to smash butter and pour off liquid.
- You may hold it in a jar or bowl, and store it in the fridge, or the freezer. This sort of butter can last for a number of months before going unhealthy.